Translate

Friday, April 24, 2015

REFLUX AND NATURAL REMEDIES

For my natural people THIS WAS A FACEBOOK THREAD I THOUGHT YOU WOULD ENJOY. slippery elm gruel has worked wonders on my reflux baby! Thought I'd share smile emoticon • Nancy Nels Hamm how do you use it and in what proportion etc. 9 mins • Like • • Lacey Jayne Welker Yeah, the extract? Or powder? 7 mins • Like • • Lindsay Gibson Cinnamon powder, fennel seed powder, marshmallow root powder and slipper elm powder. Its one tablespoon divided with those ingredients. Pour one cup water and bring to boil with the ingredients...summer 10 mins covered then cool. I give Layla 1/2 teaspoon after each feed and if she's extra upset or spitting up. Can't od on it...Its all food based (says pediatrician) 5 mins • Like • Lindsay Gibson No problem! Our pediatrician gave recipe so it's all ok to use! 3 mins • Like • • Nancy Nels Hamm How long does the concoction stay good 2 mins • Like • • Lindsay Gibson Store in fridge and can warm up each day a small amount to use! Also breastfeeding mommas can drink 3 to 4 cups daily as well 2 mins • Like • • Lindsay Gibson So one cup good for 4 to 5 days so I make just one cup a time for her and I make my own batch for me drink 1 min • Like • • Lindsay Gibson If a mom wants to try...tell her give it 24 to 48 hours to really take effect. The ingredients in it soothes esophagus and stomach so it takes a bit to work • • • • Lindsay Gibson I give her the alhoe if she's extra gassy/spitting up. But the main thing is when she does spit up, even if it's forceful she doesn't cry! Crying would cause her spit up even worse! She went from spitting up bad after every feed to only once or twice! ...See More 2 hrs • Like • • Robin Pierce Norris So are you refe

No comments:

Post a Comment